B B A
Blessed with all infrastructural facilities and keeping abreast with the modern trends and Demand, Vijayanagar College has started its B.B.M course in the academic year 1998-99. Since then, this department has been involved in organizing various personality development programs for the self and overall development along with academics. The B.B.M course of our college has bagged various ranks from the day of inception to till date. Later from the 2017-18 academic year, BBM Title changed to BBA with advanced curriculum.
- To provide transcendence education that provides graduates with the skills, necessary to sustain individual career success within the global environment.
- To promote students success focused on quality learning that fulfills societal needs.
- To provide a comprehensive learning environment to meet the variety of career choices & also to hone students’ flexibility & market driven.
- To make students not merely graduates but industry ready
- To supply interdisciplinary management concepts which help to solve complex business problems
- To teach theory principles & practices of the concepts that form the basis of practical knowledge.
- To demonstrate competence in communication leadership & management skills.
- To encourage students’ participation at the professional level which uplifts their soft skills & confidence.
- To inculcate an attitude of inquiry among graduates.
- To nurture the students of rural backgrounds.
Name of Faculty
Mr. SIKANDAR BASHA K S
HOD & PLACEMENT RELATIONS OFFICER
MBA , PGDPM
Smt. MANJULA G
Miss. RUPALI SINGH
Miss. KAVYA GOUD K
Name of Staff
Mr. PARASHURAM T
24 years of successful completion, 50 years of VNC education, Under Aggies of 100 years of V.V Sangha’s Educational Excellence
- Digital classrooms
- Digital library with e-journals
- Experienced faculties
- Separate campus for individual care
- Personal mentoring
- Placement, Training & career Assistance
- Industrial visits every year
- Business & Language Lab for skill development activities
- Anti-ragging cell
- Certification courses for value-added in BBA
- Assistance to complete your ongoing CA/CS Foundation courses / actuarial science / Bank Coaching
- Students exchange program